07 November 2008

Every story has a beginning...

Until eight months ago, if asked, I would have said that my life was exactly as exciting as I wanted it to be.  I have a darling husband,  parents who love me, two very dear sisters and too many real friends to count.  All of this is topped by a very strong faith in God.  The latter is to what, for the last eight months, I attribute my sanity.  My husband is a very close second.

The reason for my near insanity is complex and yet can be summed up in one simple statement:   I live with my in-laws.

Welcome to my world.  Swim in a sea of ham and beans,  bask in the glow of the immortal boob tube and fear the mighty bark of the prehistoric rat-dog (watch out! she pees).  In my life, love must conquer all.





2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! You really should consider publishing some of this stuff one day. I'm going to have to get a bigger box of kleenex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that I have accomplished what I set out to do...make someone laugh. Oh, and thank you for the following. :)

    ReplyDelete