15 December 2008

Fun is Contagious

"I have come to know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good during one’s life; and also that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God."   -Wise King Solomon, Ecclesiastes 3:12, 13

Most people don't LOVE their job.  My husband and I would definitely fall into that category.  So then it falls upon oneself to make work enjoyable - and to do so in whatever fashion necessary.  Internet radio is a big help, a HUGE help.  Then not only can I whistle while I work, but I can sing, dance and make a right good racket.  It's good for the heart.

A friend sent me this video of some guys who had the same idea.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. That's great! Looks like something I'd do around here...LOL!

    ReplyDelete